
It's amazing to observe different personalitles in little ones.
At my girls' ages it is especially evident. From painting to eating ice-cream, they both march to a unique beat.
Today, after church I really wanted to take a good nap and just chill out and read the paper. Well, Claire's record short nap and Gwen's continual giggles over saying the word poo poo in every way she could think of was making my desires wishful thinking. Instead we went outside with a tub of Chocolate ice-cream. They were in heaven with this cool treat and a water hose clean up. I never knew a ice cream carton could be converted from chocolate soup to a swimming pool! As I stood outside feeling the sun and watering my vegetables, I thought how much more fulfilling this was than a nap. And it's amazing how playing in the sun and water can completely diminish that nappy fe
eling
.
2 comments:
am definitely craving some chocolate ice cream now!
sounds like fun - love all those pics : ) and I totally know what you mean about the nap trade-off.
Post a Comment