
Still Feeling It at 30!
love and full of life that is. My actual B-day was Thursday. I love to celebrate any occassion, my birthdaybeing a personal favorite. Kirby is calling this my birthday month! All day on Thursday I was serenanded on the hour every hour until 4pm by family and friends. Thanks to Mariah for this. She also stayed with her kids and mine for the night, so Kirby and I could run off to Port "A." We had a blast. Ate at Trout Street Grill, which looks over the marina, strolled around after , then headed to our cute little cottage. Had delicious Kolaches and coffee in the morning on the patio of a new java spot. Very relaxing, A BIG thanks to Mariah!
Also, note the earrings I'm wearing, they were hand made by my friend Heather.
I think I'm gonna like 30. God has been so good to me, I can only imagine life getting better.
2 comments:
How cute are you two?? Great pic.
Happy Birthday to You...
Happy Birthday to You...
Happy Birthday dear SUNNY!!!!!
Happy Birthday to You!!!
(welcome to my decade :)
Love ya,
Espy
Post a Comment