Wednesday, August 16, 2006



Gwen went to her first Tea Party a few week ago.

She was totally psyched about it. The invitation said to dress up so I was curious what my jean skirt tee shirt girl might come up with. We have a crate full of fabulous dress up clothes, but the mere fact that everyone else would be wearing these types of outfits caused my little individualist to strut her stuff her own way!
The Tea party was grand, complete with real tea cups, real tea, and pink goodies to eat. They also made hats and jewlery! Gwen's hat was by far the most original. I love experiecing these first time occasions with my girls and i'm sooo glad I went with my gut instinct to leave Claire at home even though she too was invited. I cannot imagine what she would have done to that nicely arranged table!

2 comments:

Mariah said...

wow! good girl with your hefty amount of blogs! i love, love, love this tea party. want to be 4 again just to experience it.

Anonymous said...

Okay, I want a tea party for my birthday! How cute was that?