

The anxiously awaited water bottle........
arrived!!! At least I could count on one thing to come in a matter of days. I have been obsessively waiting for the door bell to ring and my fancy RED water bottle to be on the doorstep. I have had water bottle issues for about 6 months, and with the prompting of a friend I finally ordered an expensive one ($10.95.....Gasp!) It is not suppose to crack when I drop it, leak when I put in my back pack and my ice cubes fit in it. All very big deals for a water bottle carrier arounder , like myself. I have included the picture of Gwen with the bottle also, because she was totally excited for me and knew all the specifications this purchase had to meet. Kirby too, was happy for me and okay with me spending $10.95 on such a thing.(Double Gasp!)
5 comments:
ha ha. i'm so proud!
Even the h2o bottle beat the baby? I'm about to have a heart attack waiting for that child. I know that is super annoying, but I can't help it. Congrats on the great purchase!
Okay, tell me where to order this. Annie has come home so many times with wet papers and wet snacks in her backpack and lunchkit. I tend to buy the cheap water bottles that leak everytime.
I'm with Velvet!!!!! As the page was loading I saw "water" before the whole blog appeared and then was a little dissapointed that is wasn't about your water breaking!!!!!!!
I'm with ya on the excitement of that new H2O bottle!!
Post a Comment