I'm really praying for wisdom and SLEEP! I can deal with waking up to feed Race but not to console screaming and crying little girls who decide 2am is the time they need extra love and attention.


It was great to go to church today though. I put all three in "Tiny Town" ( childrens' church) and bask in an hour of sitting with Kirby and worshiping God. Some friends gave us encouragment saying " Every day gets easier." I'm so glad for a church family on days like this, when I'm literally at the end of my rope. Tonight I watched a flick with a girlfriend across the street and everyone went to bed really well. I'm praying the quiet will last until at least 6am!
The pics are of Claire feeding Race for the first time and of Race in his fav. chair.
7 comments:
Hang in there girlfriend. Please feel free to call in some help. I'm glad to keep the kids. I figure I will just let Gwen officiate while Claire and Ethan box. No problem!
Look on the bright side: all your kids are soooooooooooooo good looking!
Tony and I both agree, that's the most precious t-shirt you could ever put on that boy!! The orange and white one that is:) And I'm anxious to squeeze and love on all three of those precious little ones. We can't wait to see you soon...I'll have pb brownies waiting for you Sun.
love that big smile! he is such a charmer.
Cute pics! You're scaring me about having a 3rd baby... :)
You'd never know by these pics that it was a hard week. Don't know what I would do about the 2am thing. Rana used duct tape to patch a hole in her pantyhose, and Papa taught her that it fixes everything ...!!!
That was a joke. Hope you're laughing!
Race is so cute, and I am praying for some peace and especially sleep for you.
Post a Comment