Okay, we got your Christmas card. I tried to post to Kirby's site but it didn't seem to take. Julie and Glen Hertenberger got here in Hawaii Friday and haven't quit running since. they are going to be SO TIRED when they go home. We are whale watching tomorrow and then a luau and then the zoo....
You win the "Best Idea of the Season" award. I love this. Scott and I spent an hour last night trying to figure out how to upload our cropped photo to Wal-Mart's pre-formatted Christmas cards. The whole project just got scratched! Thanks for the help.
9 comments:
Beautiful family!!
look at you, blogging lady! am so proud.
awesome pic! and you I did it, only it's in my fancy card-holder, not on my fridge : )
I'm printing it out and hanging it (though, not on my fridge)! Thanks for the Christmas card! I also printed out Mariah as well. Thanks Mariah!
Okay, we got your Christmas card. I tried to post to Kirby's site but it didn't seem to take. Julie and Glen Hertenberger got here in Hawaii Friday and haven't quit running since. they are going to be SO TIRED when they go home. We are whale watching tomorrow and then a luau and then the zoo....
You win the "Best Idea of the Season" award. I love this. Scott and I spent an hour last night trying to figure out how to upload our cropped photo to Wal-Mart's pre-formatted Christmas cards. The whole project just got scratched! Thanks for the help.
Oh ... cute pic! Merry Christmas. Miss ya and love ya.
Love the picture! Merry Christmas to you too!
Sunny, beautiful picture of your adorable kiddos. Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment