Saturday, December 09, 2006

She's 5! I can't believe I have been a parent for 5 years, actually having 3 by now, it feels more like 10 but anyway back to Gwendolyn. Here are some reasons I love this girl so much.

1. She is almost as curious as her Daddy 3. She really thinks about things

2. She has a HUGE imagination 4. She loves to sing with her Daddy

5. She wants to do what's Right and has a good sense of Right from Wrong

6. She knows her Maker and has the sweetest prayers to him everynight.

7. She has a really good laugh. 8. She teaches me about myself

9. She is part of me 10. I feel like she has been with me my whole life.

3 comments:

crissyjane said...

sweet pic. Happy Birthday Miss Gwen!

Anonymous said...

Okay, so I'm totally tearing-up. That was a really sweet post! Print it and give it to Gwen when she has a 5 year old of her own.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Gwen! Gosh, I remember when your mommy was pregnant with you...