Sunday, March 18, 2007








We really enjoyed the Childrens' musuem in Houston. My Mom and Meg went with us. Little Mexico was our favorite exhibit. Gwen and my Mom worked on building a bridge which required a lot of brains. Gwen of course embraced it with all she had.
I really enjoyed playing in the exhibits that had props for role playing. Claire's favorite was the red mustang that she could get into. Ever since then she keeps telling me, " Mom I really need to get a car!"

2 comments:

velvet said...

Does your mom age? She looks great. Meggie is beautiful, and I can't believe how much Gwen is looking like you. Claire is adorable, as well.

DA Wagners said...

Too fun!!! I've got to check out that hands-on museum. The girls are too sweet. I like that your sister carried around Race. Was she sore the next day?