
Gwen's BlogWe stayed in a good big red house in New Braunfels. It was like the funnest vacation in the world. Well, one of the funnest. I played by the river with Jake, he is Meggie's boyfriend. When you see me in the front of the tree, that is me playing by the river, but the tree is in my way to see the river. I don't think I was posed yet. We baked cookies too in our little farm house, but the stairs, well there wasn't enough wood, so I had to go up there with a grown up most of the time. We played by the river and it was alot of fun. But me and Jake, and my mom and Claire and Meggie jumped in the river. But the river started like taking my mom so she had to swim with all her might. This is Whitney and her niece and nephew, me and Race. I took a picture of Race chewing on this big black string. This is me and Claire standing beside the river holding each others waist. This is a picture of Mom, she was talking to Mimi and she didn't even know I took a picture of her. This is me and mom running, doesn't my hair look crazy? Thanks Mimi and Dude for letting us come, I had a lot of fun, this was a very good trip, we loved it!
11 comments:
I don't see any pictures here to to with Gwen's story, but I would love to, b/c I bet they would be very entertaining. Especially the picture of your mom swimming down the river with "all of her might", yikes!! AKS
Gwenny,
We are so glad that you had fun. When you were there, it was the funnest day. Maybe we can do it again.
Love, Mimi, Dude and Meggie
Hey I just had a tag order for New Braunfel, TX
I want to see pictures too!!!!! Who is Dude?
Wow, that place looks great!!! AKS
Race's hair is so RED!! I love guys with red hair!!! He is going to be a stud muffin when he gets older.
Looks like you had a blast. Love the pics. You have to take pics of Gwen's first day at school. I'm totally excited for her and you!
3rd row, far right end...Gwen appears to be finishing the original writing of Stairway to Heaven".
These are beautiful. I love the picture of the three sisters. And the picture of Gwen on the couch with the G-rents looks like mini-Sunny. I had to do a double-take.
Gwen joins the blogger world and I'm loving it! She is very advanced for a Kinder kid. By the way, how was school?
Gwen that was a super fun weekend. I hope we all can do it next summer. I love how you described each picture. Have at school!!
Love,
Whit
YOU REALLT TAKE FANTASTIC PHOTOS SUNNY!
Post a Comment