Monday, October 22, 2007



Red heads.

Well maybe completely different color reds, but I feel a little more bonded anyway!
Got tired of keeping up with blond so finally did a color Kirby has been asking for since we were dating.
Here is my 1yr old boy with his mohawk on his birthday. This child is a constant smile. Having 3 has been challenging but having Race has really made me a better Mom. He always has this look on his face, like, " Everything is cool mom, no worries"
I really cannot believe the year has come and gone and my baby is 1. However it does seem eons ago that I only had 2 children, and the girls have grown up soo much in this year. I would say the main theme of this year for me adjusting to three was " It's time to Grow up Sunny you are a mother of three so get it together" having Race really allowed me to see my role as a mother for what it is and love and cherish it much better.

6 comments:

April said...

I love the hair!!! OK, so it's having a BOY that changes everything?? I guess I need to get one of those. You're way more "together" than you are giving yourself credit for.

velvet said...

Wow! It brings out your eyes, but still doesn't out-shine the smile. Way to change it up!

Susie said...

First of all, love your hair! It is so striking. Second, you have such a wonderful attitude about motherhood. Lastly, I love the color of your house, and the red door is the perfect finishing touch.

Christina Ketchum said...

Dig the locks!

Carri said...

happy birthday, race! sunny, you look beautiful, as always. jane jones emailed me a pic of grace covenant--they tore down the school to build a bigger sanctuary! our little school is gone...

~April said...

Love your hair by the way!!
april atkinson