Great Picture!!! I just LOVE his red hair!
HILARIOUS! That is some RED hair. Cute.
Yikes!!!! That is too FUN!!
I dig the hair Race! You're one cool dude!Crissy
WHAT IS ON HIS FINGER?
I think I want to do the same thing to my hair. I wonder if I could cut it, dye it and spray up for our family Christmas pic?!
oh my gosh! love his hair!april atkinson
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Great Picture!!! I just LOVE his red hair!
HILARIOUS! That is some RED hair. Cute.
Yikes!!!! That is too FUN!!
I dig the hair Race! You're one cool dude!
Crissy
WHAT IS ON HIS FINGER?
I think I want to do the same thing to my hair. I wonder if I could cut it, dye it and spray up for our family Christmas pic?!
oh my gosh! love his hair!
april atkinson
Post a Comment