Wednesday, March 26, 2008




Gwen's Turn

Gwen had a LoneStar Stampede at school. Here she is Two-Stepping with her partner. She was very serious about getting the moves right, and it was completely adorable to watch her. Everything Gwen tries, she tries to perfection. The fancy Red Cowgirl boots were her Good Behavior Prize. She had been hinting that some of her friends get prizes at the end of each week for Good Behavior at school. I told her I expected Good Behavior and prizes from me came unexpectedly or for something outstsanding, "Well how long have we been in school," she asked. " About 7 months." I said. Then I realized 7 months of perfect behavior at school, is pretty outstanding!

4 comments:

April said...

Oh my gosh, that is so cute! She has better two-stepping move than me!

Mariah said...

she is so good! and waaay cute in the braids. i don't think i'll be showing this video to jack, though. i'm jealous enough for him. and who is that howling in the background? i would think it was me except that i wasn't there. :)

Susie said...

I want those boots! Too cute! You are going to have your hands full of little cowboys with those precious girls. Luckily Race will be there to set them straight.

DA Wagners said...

Oh! That is so cute! Gwen's first country dance.