Sunday, April 20, 2008

more radomness

Kirby bought me a power juicer from Craig's List and I LOVE IT! I made at least 3 today and I'm gonna save so much money by not buying those Naked fruit drinks anymore. Today my fav. concoction was : Pear,Apple,Banana,and Grapefruit.

am also loving my Cherry Vanilla Granola which was my special treat at HEB Plus!

Kirby left me 5 Dove Chocolates by my coffee pot the other morning. ( why do I keep talking about food?)

I have hives on one half of my face, so I feel kinda like an alien. Not sure why they are there but would really like them to go away. When I go out in the sun it gets worse. Kinda embarrassing.

Can't seem to finish a book with out starting another one for the life of me. I used to always do this until the last say 5 or so years, but it's out of control again. I think I have 4 ( Warriors don't cry (about school integration, A Nancy Drew mystery( Yes I still read these) , Leading a child to Christ( Needing a little help explaining some things to Claire) and The Act of Marriage( Yes, I've recommended this book to just about everyone, but haven't actually finished it myself))sitting on my nightstand that I'm half way through and 2 ( The Judge, and Sit Walk Stand) that I think I'm gonna start any day. Why can't I just finish one? OH, maybe that's cuz my only reading time is when I lay down for the night and I last like 2 pages and I'm a zonker. Maybe I should stop this nonsense blogging and get to reading...

oh, one last thing. Tomorrow is Monday which has been my designated cleaning day. I have done this I think 3 Mondays in a row, and it is soo great and feels so great when it's done. However, I am already bored of this routine. So maybe I'll change it to Wed...........I don't know, by the middle of the week is there really a point to cleaning? I mean your half way to Friday and that means your kids are home all weekend to wreck the place. Humph..........maybe I'll just do the bathrooms. Man, I used to love Mondays.Now instead of dreaming of a fresh start to an unknown week, I get to think about with the smell of Bleach and old pee.
I obviously need a better attitude about this. Maybe my quiet time in the morning will give me a better perspective.

3 comments:

Mariah said...

you are hilarious! and obviously WAAAY hyped up on fruit juice. kirby might need to cut you off.

Sunny Day Tag Girl said...

Hey- I love your random entries...I need to start blogging again. I always get caught up in having to have pictures!!! I used to clean on Thursdays...then the house was clean for the weekend in case we had unexpected visitors. Which with our families so close, happens all the time. Then I got busy with those craft fairs and I had to clean whenever I could so not all of the house was clean at the same time and I really don't like that but for some reason just can't get back into the Thursday routine.

Oh and could the hives be from the juice??? If you are having MORE citrus than normal, it can cause hives! Gracie got them from too many oranges oh and she has gotten them from too many tomatoes!

Mandy said...

I sympathize with having to smell old pee all the time...my little boys pee EVERYWHERE but in the water. Potty training is such a joyous time...