
Somehow I forgot to blog about some earlier summer stuff that was soo much fun. This collage is from our first trip to Houston in May for Meg's graduation party. In the pre-party the girls dressed up in 'dress up' clothes and were so adorable doing the macarana on the dance floor. The party was at our friends house and they have a back yard that rocks the free world. Before we left town we had an afternoon at my Aunt's pool. Lots of fun, family and topped it off with sundaes. ( notice the white booty behind the girls eating theirs) I could swear I have already wrote this exact blog? But can't find it so I'm gonna post it anyway.
1 comment:
How did you get your signature on there? You're cracking me up with all your blogginess. And that pic of Claire alone is a framer!
Post a Comment