Claire would have won a costume contest but there was none. She was the hit of her school, since the girl who always acts like a dog, got to actually look like one for a day! Gwen was the only Hannah Montana believe it or not and Race started out a football player but wouldn't wear the costume because it itched. So we made him a baseball player and he still had no idea why we were putting face paint on him. The only person who really appreciated my Kirby costume was Gwen. I thought it was pretty good. We ended the day scrubbing Paint off Claire for an hour and some very tired parents. This morning I have had 3 cups of coffee and am enjoying lounging around while the kids play outside and ask for candy every 3 minutes.
Saturday, November 01, 2008
costumes
Claire would have won a costume contest but there was none. She was the hit of her school, since the girl who always acts like a dog, got to actually look like one for a day! Gwen was the only Hannah Montana believe it or not and Race started out a football player but wouldn't wear the costume because it itched. So we made him a baseball player and he still had no idea why we were putting face paint on him. The only person who really appreciated my Kirby costume was Gwen. I thought it was pretty good. We ended the day scrubbing Paint off Claire for an hour and some very tired parents. This morning I have had 3 cups of coffee and am enjoying lounging around while the kids play outside and ask for candy every 3 minutes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Ohmygosh. I LOVE your costume!! Too funny. Gwen is SO sassy. And Mia was the only Hannah Montana everywhere we went, too. I thought that was weird. Claire must have been lovin' it all day!
LOVE that you dressed up as Kirby! Great idea (that is so borrow-able!). Claire looks adorable as does Race and so happy to see Gwen gettin' her pose-on like that. Relieving actually : )
oh, that was me, crissy up there, by the way - oops : )
p.s. I miss Alisa's parties!!
You're such a good mommy!
super super cute kids Sunny!
april atkinson
I agree with MJane - Gwen's got some sass in the Hannah Montana picture. Claire's too cute! And as always - Race is HUGE! The Kirby costume is hilarious.
Post a Comment