Thursday, December 11, 2008

unbelievable


That this fur ball takes up residence in MY home. The things you say you will NEVER do......
I actually took it upon my self to adopt this fellow for the purpose of killing a gopher in my backyard. Little did I know little kittens cannot become indoor/outdoor cats over night....something about coyotes and living on the island. So he's hanging out inside more than I had expected and he's actually kinda fun. I find I'm attracted to beings I must chase to get their attention.

2 comments:

Mariah said...

congratulations on your new fur child! he's a cutie.

Sunny Day Tag Girl said...

unYou and a cat!!!!! I will never forget the time you were at our house and my mom got the dog to sing... you laughed and clapped really hard... which scared our cat so bad she POPPED through the closed screen door!!!!

Good luck with the gophers!!! Our Labs are GREAT mole hunters!!! But hey make HUGE holes in the yard!!!!