No pictures for today, but it was very DIRTY. Had a great time, at our Crafts for Kids Bevy, where the kids made tooth fairy boxes, played on a trampoline, fed some bunnies and Claire effectively drenched someone's dinning room chair with pee. We are potty training beginning yesterday, and it has been nothin but cleanin up pee in our house. After the Bevy we went to Sonic and the kids ( mine and Mariah's ) played their little hearts out on the playscape. Gwen had sand and dirt all the way up her nose! After a small nap, Gwen and I whipped up some yummy mud pies on the back patio complete with wildflower decorations. Claire just fiddled with the water hose, her all time favorite pass time, because she refuses to get her "pip pops" dirty. After baking the pies we headed to the grocery store at 3:30. This is the worst time ever to go to any grocery store, but I had to do it, because Beach to Bay is tomorrow and there is no getting off the island until way after noon AND I was out of my HEB coffee. Just can't do the fancy coffee in the mornings. But, I can do Timmy's, Crissy, and I had just finished that up. Saddness.
After all that this prego mama was feeling pretty bushed so we ate left overs, I put Claire to bed and then just finished my Grisham novel, "Rainmaker". Very good, but I like all of his. Now I'm looking forward to a bath and the news and hitting my pillow like a rock. Exept don't you hate that "just finished a book you really liked feeling"? I just want to start another Grisham right now, but don't have one. Plus I have like 5 that need to be read before I read another Grisham. okay that's all my jab. Peace out...
2 comments:
love those days :)
Hey, if you like Grisham you need to try a Sindney Sheldon sometime too : )
Post a Comment