
My kinda day
Monday was one of those days, where your body just sinks into the bed at the end of it and you feel so good about being tired. The girls and I started the day in Port "A" swimming with my girlfriend Alisa and her son. When we returned home, Kirby was ready for the beach! So I drank another cup of joe and we loaded up the girls. The surf was beautiful and the water pretty clear. We walked the beach looking for cool shells, watching the surfers and enjoying a rare nonwindy experience at the Beach. The girls were hip in their "surfer shorts" (AKA- boys swim trunks) that Kirby loves to buy them.
After the beach, Mariah brought her kids over so she and Dave could go grocery shopping together and we had 2 hours of high velocity fun. Singing , dancing and dressing up.
After Mariah picked up her kids, I quickly turned my pool-beach hair into something dateable ( I did take a shower, just no time for hairwashing) and put on a cute flowy skirt with squenced top. We whisked our kids, to Alisa's house and were off to eat some Italian. Alisa begged us stay gone awhile so after a nice quiet, delicious meal complete with a chocolate mousse that was to die for, we headed back to the beach. Oh I almost forgot to mention how cute my Kirb looked, hands down the most handsome man around! We sat on the sea- wall and waited for the moon to rise for an hour and half. It was so beautiful with the sun setting behind us making an array of colors on the water and in the sky. I really enjoyed resting my tired body in the arms of my beloved and just relaxing. Thanks again Alisa for giving us that time!
2 comments:
Look at you - hot preggo mama!!! And sounds like a fab day! Love those!
the froehlichs are always glad to contribute to the tiring out of sunny reed!
Post a Comment