



The Fun and the sand never end...........
over here off of Whitecap beach that is. We had friends in this weekend, a college friend of mine and his sweet wife and two kids. We kicked it at the beach, grilled, and basically completely exhausted our kiddos. Oh and the guys even put the kids to bed one night so Christina and I could go eat Italian. ( Very fun Christina thanks!)
Keith and I attended Dallas Christian College together and Christina was there after I graduated. They have two kids, Alex is 5 and Abby is 5mo. It's wild to sit across from Kieth and his wife and drink coffee and joke around just like we did in college, exept everything about our lives are so completely different than 7 or so years ago. What's really a blessing is among all the good life changes, we are still the same people and that is what is so precious about friendships.
A good memory I have about Keith is this. The day I was to meet up with Kirby for our first "date" I had spent a good while primping but trying really hard to not look like I had tried really hard. Girls you know about this technique. Anyway, before leaving Kieth pronounced " Sunny you look real pretty, I think the prettiest you have ever looked." He knew at the time (now I'm sure he doesn't even remember saying this) how important that statment was and it gave me confidence that I looked how I felt. I looked the prettiest I had ever looked because I knew I was about to meet up with my soul mate and I needed that little bit of affirmation from a guy friend that Keith knew how to give in just the right measure.
Keith and Christina, we had blast. Thanks for sharing your vacation with us!
3 comments:
when are you going to blog about the girls' earrings? your public needs to know!
Thanks! We had an absolute BLAST! you're right though....keith doesn't remember saying that. Alex is still wanting to live with you guys! Thank you soooooo much for opening your house to us! We love you!
Sunny, I love your writing. What a great story about Keith. It's those events that make a friendship. Love ya.
Post a Comment