





As the baby arrival gets closer and closer I'm realizing how much our little girl club is going to change. Rather we have another princess or prince , the Reed girl club as of now is going to take on some changes. I'm trying to love on my girls as much as I can and reinforce unconditional love. I know that things don't have to change too much between me and them , but the first few weeks will be different. Thankfully, since they have begun to share a room they have gotten a lot closer, caring for one another and playing better together. Claire receives from Gwen what she was getting solely from me. Even though it seems crazy, I'm still glad I'm having all these munchkins so close together. I love seeing them bond and become an entity all by themselves. Claire and Gwen have something that is separate from me and my prayer is that this baby will find it's nitch also.
The pics are just random shots from the last week. Notice Claire's attire. (There isn't one most of the time!)
Gwen took the pic of her Bear and Claire. She specifically ask that it be put on my blog.
6 comments:
You're one of the best mommas out there! can't wait to meet #3! And tell Gwen that's an excellent shot : )
sunny, you are beautiful!
GWEN! take those jeans off! you're killing me!
Mariah,
I think I have to keep letting her wear them until she's like 10, knowing how it gets to you!
Crissy and Mariah,
ya'll are sweet. Those nice comments aren't wasted on a prego mommy, not feeling up to her best. Thanks for the love!
Those are new jeans for Gwen. I scoured the 3rd world finding that same make and size so she could wear on. The first 3 pairs wore plum out. I'll take the seams out every year until college or they become an uncomfortable denim thong.
Your little girls are so cute. My girls are 4 years apart and I pray that they will continue to stay close. They share a room -- now, have'nt before in the past. But I truly beleive it's makes them stonger and closer. Plus, with having a little brother around they know deep down they share a special bond only sisters can share. You're an awesome mom!!!
Post a Comment