
Gwen Skims!
Kirby's new skim board doubles as a ride for Gwen. She holds on and he runs as fast as he can, down the beach. Looks fun to me, but i think I 'll wait til I'm without child to try it.
For those who don't know, a skim board is something like a skateboard for the beach. It enables the rider to "skim" down the beach on just inches of flat water. I really enjoy watching Kirby doing this. I get that funny, "there's my boyfriend" feeling when I seem him on that thing.
6 comments:
Sounds like fun! I know what you mean about seeing your man and thinking, "Hey, there's my boyfriend". Sometimes when Skip is playing guitar I think that too. However, when he is dancing I say, "I wonder whose boyfriend that is?" Hee Hee
I got a text msg yesterday that said, "It's a boy!" I thought it might have been you, but Skip called Kirby and it wasn't. I still have no idea who it was. Strange, huh?
you go, gwen! cool surfer chick.
Maybe Susie got a text msg from the future. Did anyone see "Frequency"?
I think it's a boy too!!!!
offfffffffffffpooooooooooaaaaahhhhhgfrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeewqhhhhmmmnmmmmhhuykcjf....gracie thinks that is what you should name the baby...hahaha
she tricked her daddy into letting her stay up by saying she had to potty, then he went to work!!! Now she is hanging out with me for awhile helping make sunnydaytags!!!!! I was hoping to find baby news when I got on here!!!! Hurry up already!!!!!
That didn't all come out...Gracie typed all those letters, she thinks that is what you should name the baby.
Well, Gwen's latest names for the baby have been: Ghana and Asia!
Post a Comment