
Word Meaning Meme:
I was just tagged by Susie for this word meaning meme. Looks fun so here goes!
oh and the picture attatched has nothing to do with anything, just thought everyone might want to see my jewled flower on my toe!
Friend: The first thing that pops in my mind is , " I could not function with out them!" I am a person with many many friends all of them playing a huge part in my life. I have my sisters, college friends, highschool friends, Corpus friends, Church friends, mentor friends, friends at the grocery store, friends down the street and the list goes on and on. I am very thankful for the friends that have invested in me and sorry to say, but you will never get rid of me, because once your my friend your a lifer!
Vacation: I want to go on one! Living here close to the beach has been like a 2 yr vacation, but now I'm ready to save some money and go away to a place that is not hot. Just for a little while, different scenery no agendas , just our family experiencing something different together. I'm dreaming of something on the E. coast right this minute.
Church: I love mine! My whole life I've wanted to be part of a church like Bay Area. A place where meeting the unreached is the top priority, a place where I'm continually encouraged in my walk and given the opportunity to do things I never though imaginable. Our pastor seeks to obtain the unreachable because of his conviction and steadfast commitment to the vison God has given him. My spirit comes alive in our worship hour and most importantly my spirit feels on fire when I see the amount of visitors we have every week that have never stepped foot in church, or have been gone for a long time. I love being part of a body that has strong leadership and I can trust the leadership because of the fruit they are producing. God has taught me and my husband a tremendous amount during our 2 years at Bay Area, and we are so excited to see what the future holds for us.
Mountain: After I give birth, I always feel like I just climbed a huge mountain. It is the best feeling and I can't wait to hurry up and experience it again!
Okay here's my bloggin friends that I'm taggin next: Mariah, Crissy, Kori, Christina and Amy. Here's your words:
Relaxation, Morning, neighborhood, and night stand
6 comments:
You did such an awesome job with this. Such fun answers! I love the jeweled toe too!
Alright, girl. I like your meme of the words. Not nearly as in depth as my tag, but cool all the same. I would have to totally agree on the whole chruch word. There is nothing like BAF!! Love your toe!
Cool toe, but what in the world? I am new to this blog thing...do I have to make a post and write about those words?????
yes, Kori, make a post and write about the words!
very cool but what is a meme??? love your toes too!
Sexiest sandy, jewel encrusted, painted toes I've ever seen!
Post a Comment