Wednesday, November 08, 2006




Morning Rituals.

I need some help here. My morning rituals are all screwed up because now i have a third little one who needs me.
Please tell me what you do in the morning right after waking up. My girls are super needy during this time and I have realized i cater to them and their specifc needs and wants way too much. So I just need a fresh new way to do mornings. I absolutely love mornngs and i would like to see them peaceful and nice gain. Suggestions???

6 comments:

Mariah said...

that is one big baby. seriously, y'all.

i realize that's not advice, but you already know my routine...

Anonymous said...

You can't expect anyone to care about the blog when you put a pic like that up. He is adorable, but who in the world does he look like? That's a much better blog question.

Thanks to mjane, again, for making me laugh. That girl has no shame!

Anonymous said...

I was feeling bad that I didn't answer your question, so I came back. Jace always wakes up first. I nurse him IN BED. Rana and Owen come in during this time, and we hang out in my bed until Jace is done. Then we all go to the kitchen. Jace sits with his toys while I get breakfast ready for everyone. If it doesn't go as planned, I defer to my good buddy Nick, Jr. He's always ready to help!

crissyjane said...

Keegan wakes up in a panic almost - like the kid needed to eat 2 hours ago so I have no choice but to practically run to the kitchen and fix the child some oatmeal or whatever it is he's wanting RIGHT AWAY. Rylin on the other hand is not a morning girl - she thinks she is, but she's so grumpy and tired and I've finally figured out she needs her own alone time in the morning, so when she wakes up I let her do her thing - she reads in her room, draws or watches pbs kids in our room until she's ready to come down and be sweet. If she's not sweet I send her right back upstairs (and I think I picked that tip up from a good friend of mine a while back...). And yeah, big, cute baby chunkiness - love it! Can't wait to squeeze him!

Christina said...

wait until you have to actually get one of them to school by a certain time....that's when things really get CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

That's a good question Velvet... who does Race look like? Is that red hair? Where does that come from?? Love the cheeks...

Good buddy Nick Jr. gets around. He helps us out every morning too.