Friday, November 10, 2006




okay, did a little better with the morning routine today and yesterday. Figured everyone with small kids did just about the same thing, but I just needed to set some limits for myself and the girls. All is well this morning. Here we are all doing our own thing.
I received some very insightful information from our good friend Paul via Kirby yesterday. Paul was explaining to him why 3 kids seem to make everything so different. Kirby and I couldn't figure out how one little baby that is relatively easy and mostly sleeps could make our family change so much. Why are we mentally and emotionally soo tired? Well, Paul being the number cruncher he is, made a math formula of this problem . Now that Race is here each of us have a new relationship, plus Race has a relationship with each of us, plus we all relate to eachother a little differently now that there is someone new to share in the mix. So there are actually 10 brand new relationships and 12 relationships that have changed due to Race.
Whew........ just wanted to jog everyone's brain this morning!

8 comments:

crissyjane said...

You crack me up. Glad today is going well. And that big 'ole equation just gave me a migraine.

Mariah said...

holy cow. that's a lot of new relationships. anybody else feeling some social anxiety coming on??

DA Wagners said...

By month 3 all the relationships will be assimilated and no one will be the wiser . . . hopefully! Maybe that's a little too optomistic. How about 9 months?

Anonymous said...

Wow I'm stil trying to figure that out. I love that picture of Race, it's as though he is looking straight at me. I just want to squeeze those legs and cheeks.

Marsha said...

Who is that precious, soft, fluffy boy? I don't recognize his face.
I don't even recognize any features on that beautiful face! Oh, my....seeing all three of those faces makes me want to get in my car and drive to Corpus. Kisses and hugs to all.

Anonymous said...

I'm a very social person and even all those relationships have me worried!

Sunny Day Tag Girl said...

Hi, well I am glad you are getting in the groove of things...I didn't write about a morning routine cause I didn't think we had one, but reading the other comments I guess we do. And I think just having a new baby makes ya tired, remember you are a milk wagon now too!!!! And I'm with your Mom...I couldn't figure out who he looked like either...but since I don't know Kirby's family I just figured he looked like them!

Anonymous said...

Migrane is right... that's a lot of relationships to figure out. Glad to see you all are settling in. Take each day as it comes is my only advice. And how can you not spoil those three ca-ute little faces?