Everyone has time to BLOG, but me!!! Whaaah.
Well, to all my fellow bloggers, esp you new ones. I'm still reading everyone's just haven't found the time to do my own.
Such is my life right now. Cute Pics on the way.
for now I'm sitting in bed reading about everyone's life and hoping none of my children wakeup.
4 comments:
You know what you made me think of? There is no way I would have ever been able to blog with little ones. Just know that when you can find time, we are here ready to read and enjoy!
You are so true. With time. With a three year old in tow, it is difficult to blog or write. Maybe that is why I rely on coffee and cokes so much , so I can stay up in the evening. Hang in there. We are always reading up on your blog and always welcome your comments anytime.
Don't let me down, you were my inspiration! I honestly can't imagine what it would be like with a third child around..I would have to give up something, and it wouldn't be coffee, food, naps, I guess it would be exercise (oh wait, I already gave that up, I'll have to think of something else when that time comes) Love you.
I'm always checkin' in on ya : )
Post a Comment