

My Mom brought back some treasures of mine when she visited last. Stuffed in bags for over 20 years were my favorite doll, and my favorite dress. I almost teared up when Gwen came out of her room in this dress. I hung it up in her closet hoping she would find it quickly. It took about half a day and there she was prancing out of her room asking me to button it. The Doll............yes I know she is a little on the scary side..........was my friend for many years. I was kid who could play alone for hours because I had many other "make believe" friends there too. Happy, the doll, was always there and she didn't used to look so scary.
5 comments:
please hide that doll when we come over. also, way to catch up on your blogs, missy!
would love to find some old stuff like that!
We had a scary doll for a while...until one of the eyes got punched out, and then she was REALLY scary..we had to let it go at that point. Do you have a picture of you in that dress? That would be so cute to frame!
Ok Sunny, nice doll!!! My mom saved all kinds of crazy stuff for me too and she is slowly sending it home with the girls!!!!
I'm glad that I am not the only one that has to play catch up sometimes although you are way better than I am about keeping current!!!
Love the dress; not so crazy about Chucky's girlfriend.
Post a Comment