
I am totally stealing Kirby's pics that he just put on our family blog, but I just don't have any of my own right now and wanted to do a short post.
Finally there was sun this morning and Kirby took the kids to the beach. After ALOT of days of being a single mommy (kirby has been illin) I relished a morning alone in my bed, drinking coffee and reading. So Nice! I finally began a book I have been wanting to read for a long time. "Breaking Free" by Beth Moore. It is seems like it is going to be very powerful. One thing I read today that stuck out was, " A Christian is held captive by anything that hinders the abundant and effective Spirit-filled life God planned for him or her."
Good Stuff. Well, I have a baby crying and lunches to be made. Exactly the reason there hasn't been much blogging going on!
9 comments:
I need to read more enlightening books . . . only if I could pull myself away from my fiction Christian novels! Glad you got a moment alone.
love that pic! glad you got some alone time - a little goes a long way that's for sure!
isn't it nice to be spoiled from time to time? :)
isn't it nice to be spoiled from time to time? :)
I need to read more grown-up books in general. I'm limited to Dr. Seuss and books about trucks… ugh take me out of this madness!
Looks beautiful there! Glad you enjoyed your morning. I'm sure anything Beth Moore says is inspiring.
Oh what a beautiful morning...the sun, the flipflops, the sun, the waves, the sun...can I click my heals and come to your house? Mine is covered in ice, my hubby has been stuck in the city for 2 days and Mollie has the chicken pox!!!!!
Is "illin" coast lingo? I had to go to the context to figure it out! Glad you got a few minutes to yourself. If only we could bottle it up, and save it for a crazy day ...
false alarm on the chicken pox...she did have red bumps on her back and a fever...everyone I talked to said it was the "pox" and my father in law saw them and said the same thing...then the next morning...they were gone!!!! Happy Day for us!!!
Post a Comment