Monday, March 12, 2007



My mom kidnapped us last week and took me and kiddos back to Houston with her for a week.
She thought I needed a bit of a break and some family near by. She was right..........of course she's my Mom! This is my youngest sis, Meg, and here are the girls getting in her Jewlery. It was great just being there when Meg got home from school or hanging out with her and her adorable boyfriend in the evening. Meg is in cosmotology school and is passionately pursuing a singing career. She sings all over Houston at different style venues and even has a spot at South by Southwest this week in Austin. Very HUGE deal if you know anything about music. Her and her partner Danny will have a concert at the University of Houston on May 19 that will raise money for a Mental Health Organization. To check out her music go to www.lost2gether.com. Meg writes all her own stuff and even plays the guitar. Yeah, not your typical pop star. She is real and has a very pure heart. God gave this girl a gift and she is giving it her all!

3 comments:

DA Wagners said...

How fun! Great update. I will definitely check out Meg's music. She is such a pretty girl.

Sunny Day Tag Girl said...

Gwen looks so much like you in that picture!!! And I can't believe Meggie...I mean Meg!!! Oh she is just BEAUTIFUL!!! Oh I miss you guys!!!!!! It has been tooo long I just can't believe it!!!

crissyjane said...

Your sister is so cute, and Race is so BIG! Wowzers!