Why Blog Breakfast? Because my Dad was totally sweet every morning by setting out cereal and pretty bowls all ready for us each mornin. The best part was those small bowls of fruit and nut mixes because I could snack on them while I got the girls situated and poured my coffee.........which he already prepared all I had to do was push a button and fresh brew was on the way!
The pic of my Mom is of her and Gwen playing and conversing about something extravagant I'm sure. Gwen could hang out with her MiMi forever and be in complete heaven. My Mom has the gift of playing pretend like no one else and the gift of staying with it for as long as Gwen can!
Thanks Mom and Dad for making our stay so comfortable and being sure we all felt loved!
2 comments:
so sweet of your dad! and am glad there are people like your mom in the world who can play imagination games so that i don't have to. :)
I love that! And did I see Lucky Charms? YUM! Glad you had a good time. Hope you're feeling nice and refreshed : )
Post a Comment