Gettin some Crissy time...
Stopped in San Antonio on the way home from Austin last night to have dinner with Crissy and her family. Had awesome food ( stuffed mushrooms being my favorite) and lots of laughs. The pics of us in b-day hats are specifically for Mariah. Mariah we were celebrating your birthday next week and my birthday next month. Sorry you couldn't enjoy the cake, but it was really good.
The kids played great together. Claire was contect to watch Lion King while Keegan continually looked for something else to eat. Rylin and Gwen ate lots of cake and played with all Rylin's new b-day toys.
4 comments:
eyes welling up. okay. now i'm just straight up crying.
Okay, knowing Mariah's crying makes me cry... you know the rules: No one cries alone when I'm around (even if it is e-crying). By the way, are looking stunning these days!
You hair is getting so long. It looks really pretty!
Totally digging the sponge bob hats. Yellow is definitely your color. Your hair is getting long. I love it. I love it short too; but you know me, I love long hair!
Post a Comment