Sunday, July 15, 2007





I like my Peeps

Kirby got a new board and he's sharing it with kiddos the first day he used it. Claire is making one of her many faces. Race is kicking it at the beach with his adorable red hair. Gwen is soo cute and proud in her Acting camp tee shirt.
These are my peeps , and I like em.

6 comments:

Heidi McKee said...

Your Peeps are BEAUTIFUL! What a joy! Thanks for sharing...I love all your other blogs too! Keep it up.

velvet said...

"Peeps" makes me think of those nasty Easter candies. So, I like that you've given the word a positive twist! You're a good Mom for putting Gwen in acting camp. Way to be in tune with your kiddo and her God-given gift. Rana had her first ballet class today, and refuses to go back. What does that say about my mommy skills?!

Christina Ketchum said...

Your kids are TOO cute!!! I miss the beach so much!!! I can't wait until the ski party this Saturday!!! FUN! FUN! FUN!!!

April said...

Peeps? Where do you get these words? But anyway, your squishy, sweet, covered in sugar, yellow, marshmallow chickens & bunnies, are cute!

DA Wagners said...

Cute kids all around!

Jill said...

This is funny. My aol buddy list is titled "Peeps." I never even think about those marshmallow things and I look at "My peeps" everyday.

Sunny, Gwen looks just like you! Beautiful children!!