Tuesday, July 03, 2007






My baby girl is 3!

Claire's b-day was tons of fun, mainly because she is tons of fun. She is so easy going and funny, it's an absolute blast to do special stuff just for her. We did the beach, camping in the back yard, cupcakes, and I planned for special visitors just for her. The visitors were my sister Meg and her boyfriend Jake. Claire adores both of them and was so psyched when they got here, she didn't even care about opening presents. After cupcakes with icing so bright it looked plastic, we played outside with all Claire's new toys.
Claire baby, I know you can't read but I want you to know how crazy I am about you. You bring peace and laughter to me, like no one else does. When I hold your little body close, everything is right in the world.

7 comments:

Mariah said...

we need one of those big water balls! how awesome. where can i get one??

and happy birthday, claire! we love you.

Mariah said...

also, love the beach at night pic. and THANK YOU FOR BLOGGING!!!!!!!!!!!

Christina Ketchum said...

Happy birthday Claire!!! They grow up fast don't they?!?
:-) Christina

Anonymous said...

Okay thanks Sunny for making me cry at work. What an amazing birthday to match an amazing girl.

Heidi McKee said...

Precious! You brought tears to my eyes, because my 3 year old is just like that! Happy birthday claire!

Carri said...

happy birthday claire!!

April said...

She is a doll and looks like tons of fun. Can't wait to see her! Happy birthday!!