Saturday, August 04, 2007

My visit with April was awesome! We hadn't seen each other for over 4 years, but we picked back up right where we left off. Our kids had never met and it was crazy seeing how big our whole gang was, compared to our college days of just her and I.
We did all the things we always did, drank coffee ( way too late ) , laughed, talked about our hair, and solved the problems of the world. It was refreshing. April is an inspiring Godly woman and mother. I was awed at her easy going manner and gentle spirit with her girls. My favorite memory of her from last weekend is her frog impression. I 'll leave that for you girls who know her to imagine!

6 comments:

April said...

Wow, I pulled off a gentle spirit with the girls for that many days?? ha ha! We had SO MUCH fun! The girls have been talking about your girls all week, and we can't wait to see you again.
Now, I have to know how you did that collage thing with the pictures?? Love ya!!!

Christina Ketchum said...

So many pictures of beautiful women!!! Looks like ya'll had a blast!!!

SunJane said...

picassa. it's free to download and super easy. You gotta do it!

Anonymous said...

looks like tons of fun! love the icecream sandwiches and little race man : )

miss you!
crissy

Sohl Gal said...

I love the collage! Glad to see you had a great time!

Canadian Bird said...

Love the collage too! I was gonna ask how you did it...I tried Picasa once before, but it won't load for mac yet! :( Hopefully soon...I've heard wonderful things about it!