Wednesday, September 12, 2007


The City of Dreams


well this turned out true for me, as I was actually ON the Good Morning America show. Yep, Velvet and I and our big cheesy smiles could be seen for a least 3 to 4 minutes while Sam Champion did the weather and then ask us where we were from! We were ecstatic the moment he planted himself right beside us. I had been waiting for this moment for so long that I all I could do was smile as big as possible. Well my Mom did say she could tell I was chewing gum. ( How do Moms know this stuff)
It was one of my highlights. Mostly because I have dreamed of being on a news show since I was little but never thought I could keep a straight face. Well I certainly showed my true colors while on GMA , smiling big and smacking my gum!
I'm still waiting for the call though, where I have to turn down Good Morning America for a news anchor position.
So the first three pics are the news people; Elizabeth, George and Sam and then I just added one of my favorite billboards of Gwen Stafani , cuz I loved seeing her face so big every time I turned onto Times Square.

No comments: