Publish Post
Backing up to Christmas eve...
Whit and Jason came down as tradition and we baked our little hearts out. Jason and Whit are expert bakers and the most awesome Aunt and Uncle ever! The girls made snowmen with my sandtart dough (which sadly melted into a huge heap once in the oven) Race cried because we barricaded him from the kitchen and me, well I was jut in it for the coffee.........
6 comments:
you are so goofy. i love it!
Gotta love a man who wears an apron and loves to be in the kitchen!
That pic of you is hilarious.
Plus the apron is pink! Takes a REAL man to pull that off!!! I am drinking Starbucks now! Cheers!!!
Okay, I was just checking you out again, and that picture of Race is just pitiful. I've never seen an unhappy Race face!
Poor snowmen! Cute blog entry. Nothing like baking w/ family! So much better than baking by yourself. Glad you got some coffee out of the deal. Thanks for bringing several of your tasty treats to my house. We loved them all!!
looks like fun
Post a Comment