
We celebrated at the Raddison Resort in South Padre. We thought we would try out a new beach spot and see what it felt like without kids. Very relaxing. 3 wonderful days. One of our favorite parts was the fruit market we came upon on the way home. We scored soo much good fruit and some beautiful pots. I absolutely love outdoor markets.
Kuddos and many thanks to Jana, my sweet friend, who took on the kids and home for 3 whole days! She even had dinner and coffee ready when we returned! More on the happenings while we were away next............
8 comments:
So after 8 years ya'll are already sleeping in separate beds?? =) Happy Anniversary! I can't believe that summer was 8 years ago! Looks like a fabulous weekend, ya'll deserved it.
You look SO GOOD!!! And the trip looks WONDERFUL. Thank you for finally blogging after 22 days (yes, I'm counting!!).
LOVE the cowboy hat. You are so the skinny, pretty friend.
What is that big, longer thing above the papaya? I've never seen it before.
I am so glad that you guys had a great time!!! Love the red dress, by the way. That hotel room totally rocked! I think Daniel and I are due for a little vacation ourselves. Can we borrow your friend? I think everyone needs a friend like that!
Looks like ya'll had so much fun!!! And yes - love the dress!
Crissy
the dress is my rock star sis's
Yea! Happy Anniversary!
Jealous. (nuff said)
Post a Comment