Family outing to Stingers (which is complete with a kids playroom) Looks like Kirb is in serious prayer for the mask girl. Oh and notice my new haircut? Not in love with it but glad to be shorter.
Whoa! You're hair is CUTE! Still could be a wee bit blonder, though. :)
I bet you're going to be blogging more now that you have this SUPER FUN template, too. Your old one just wasn't cutting it. I think I need to change mine now.
When I read the title of your post, I started singing that song from "The Sound of Music!" Great pics. I have a whole bunch of Stinger pics, but you can only post so many of them before it gets old!
Love your new look! It's so you! I still haven't tried out the stingers with the play area. It would have been great a few years back. Now, my kids are the ones wanting to sit and drink flavored coffee too!
6 comments:
Whoa! You're hair is CUTE! Still could be a wee bit blonder, though. :)
I bet you're going to be blogging more now that you have this SUPER FUN template, too. Your old one just wasn't cutting it. I think I need to change mine now.
I LOVE your new template and hair!!! Oh and belated Happy Birthday!!!!
When I read the title of your post, I started singing that song from "The Sound of Music!" Great pics. I have a whole bunch of Stinger pics, but you can only post so many of them before it gets old!
I love the haircut. Not going red anymore?
Love your new template. I think my blog needs a sassy new makeover as well...
And I don't know what your hair looked like before, but it's very cute now!
Love your new look! It's so you! I still haven't tried out the stingers with the play area. It would have been great a few years back. Now, my kids are the ones wanting to sit and drink flavored coffee too!
Post a Comment