Thursday, October 02, 2008

My little sister has a bump!






Last weeknd was my sister's baby shower. It was beautiful. Her sister-in-law hosted it at a gorgeous house in Buda, TX. Tons of wild flowers set amongst green grass and stone water fountains speckling the landscape. My girls had a blast running around and we enjoyed seeing old friends, eating yummy cookies under delicate shade coverings with my Mom and sisters and giggling while Whitney opnened presents and Meggie tried to be grownup sitting beside her recording the gifts. Whitney is the prettiest pregnant lady I have ever seen! She is doing great and we can't wait to meet our new nephew/niece. ( Yeah, of course she is not finding out, she is my sister!)

Also I am upset there are no pics of my Mom here. Somehow she always manages this. Mom, people want to see your pretty face!

4 comments:

Mariah said...

You girls are all so CUTE in your own unique ways. They need to make a movie about you or something.

And Marsha, I'm with Sunny! Get in a picture already, lady. :)

Sunny Day Tag Girl said...

AWWWW... I miss you guys so much!!!!!

The Tooley Times said...

Your kids get to go to the best places. Will you adopt me?

April said...

Whitney's pregnant?? Oh my, congrats to her, she'll be a great mom! When is she due?