Sunday, October 12, 2008

Race is Two




No more babies in the Reed house. Race turned two this weekend and he was so fun to spoil! The girls treated him like a prince , Kirby put a car together for him and I sang Happy Birthday to him at least a hundred times. Here he is on his special day.
Race is so fun and such a little man. He loves his blanket, his spiderman couch and to watch Blue Clues and eat goldfish. Oh and his Spiderman light up shoes ! Everyone who is around him knows he loves to say, "I go Fast!"
Wow, how appropriate.

3 comments:

Mariah said...

Happy Birthday, Race! Ohmygosh, he is so big. I can't stand it.

April said...

Wow, unbelievable. Happy Birthday Race! Too bad there's no coverage of him knocking over flaming cupakes like last year (wasn't that Race?)

Anonymous said...

Looks like you had a fun day Race man! You're a lucky boy!
crissy