Kirby went on a mission trip to Mexico. He helped repair spring box wells for a community. The trip was with Living Water International ( very cool organization).
He was welcomed home with a banner, balloons and a cake. We felt like he had been gone a month! One night while folding clothes, Claire ran in a snatched one of Kirby's tees
That's Right, that's GRASS you see my children sitting on! We are now the proud owners of a backyard which is sticker free!
These are just cool pics I happened upon. Gwen could win a world record in hullahooping and I had to take the one of Race and Claire cuz they were just plain precious.
5 comments:
Your grass is gorgeous!
So sweet that Kirby had such a warm homecoming.
Go, Kirby. Work a mission. Dig some wells.
Gwen--Take those pants off! I MEAN it! Or I am going to come down there and destroy them myself. Not even joking.
That is the sweetest thing I've heard Claire crying in Kirby's shirt and he was only gone a week. Sweet love.
Love love your grass, can't wait to walk on it.
am so happy for you and your grass : ) how does skip like it out there now? And Rylin is going to be all about a hula-hoop if I show her that pic of Gwen.
c
girl...we need to go on a double date so B & I can pick yall's brain on how to get rid of stickers and sod the yard! Our new backyard is in need of an overhaul and it is HUGE!
Hooray for grass and pretty toes! Can't believe it's been so long since I've come here to see your beautiful face. Love you tons.
Post a Comment