Saturday, April 22, 2006



Family in

town today. Meg's boyfriend Jake came along. This is him in the pic. He's adorable, I totally approve. Beached it , then ordered yummy Padre Pizza. I way stuffed myself with mushroom, tomato, onion yumminess. Then ate these awesome parmesan breadsticks. Full Full Full............ The beach was fun, big sand piles for the girls to play in. Claire looks like a sugar cookie when she's done playing. Gwen practiced surfing on a skim board with Kirby , she laughed the whole time. It's nice when she can take herself lightly. I sat on my butt the whole time, just chillin with my mom and dad. Needed some down time, and it was nice to hang with them. The girls are psyched they are here. It's so nice to have my girls be in so in love with their grandparents.
Off to read Grisham. I've said that the past few nights and fell asleep with the book in my hand, not even opened. Hopefully tonight I can get into the story.

3 comments:

Mariah said...

what a cutie! and those breadsticks sound DARN GOOD.

Anonymous said...

hey sunny!! Me and Jake had super fun with yall this weekend!! Thank you so much for letting us come down and visit!! I love you soo much!! Thank you for always being there for me! MUCH L.O.V.E
Your lil sister
*Meggie*

crissyjane said...

Very cute pic!!! Good job Meggie : )