My JANES rock............( I'm referring to the original ones)
What an awesome couple of days. The beach couldn't have been better, the kids were good, we got some sun, and best of all I got to just kick back with two of my favorite people. I really needed that. Also loved B &Js Pizza, very cool little dive, just my style. Mariah, sorry you missed out on the all vege one, we know you would have just gone nuts over it. Hee hee. It's good to have friends that you can just "be" with. Everyone needs some of those around. NO expectations, no other agendas and no fakeness. Just a bunch of laughing and listening and talkin. Some deep, some not, but it doesn't matter, cuz we're just together.
Everybody needs a JANE.
2 comments:
you can say all that again! my house is a wreck and it's all because the janes are back together. it's totally worth it, too.
Yahoo! Thanks for the good times : )
Post a Comment