

Here is what Mariah and I did today. Hers was perfect and mine well, quite less than perfect. I did two but can not bring myself to post the second. Crissy would have been very proud of us though. We talked about you the whole time McJane, about how you have all these hidden talents and secrets, ie.. blogging. We wish we could be as mysterious and talented as you.
My sweet husband let me have a nap after my long hard day of doing crafts and having lunch with my friend. Right now I'm listening to him learn to to play a Nora Jones song on his guitar. Very comforting and peaceful.
3 comments:
i knew you would post that picture of me, you hoochie! ah well. you're cracking me up about your rough day. :) can kirby come play some nora for us?
Oh my GOSH!!! I LOVE those and am slightly perterbuted I wasn't there to participate!!! Sunny - yours is great and Mariah - what is that paper you used - or is it fabric, and is it on canvas??? Wow - ok, gonna go sulk somewhere.
Oh, and I'll listen to Nora anyday too - I want a Kirby Concert!
and I forgot to say Sunny - I love that ribbon you used - it's perfect!
Post a Comment