Saturday, January 13, 2007




















Girls Night In

Gwen said this was the funnest night of her whole world. Claire could not believe she was allowed to put on as much lipstick as her little heart desired. We did each others makeup and hair. The living room smelled like girl heaven with so many scents of lotion and lip gloss. Gwen kept looking in the mirror and tossing her head around............so hilarious.
Race was very amused watching us.

9 comments:

April said...

Wow, the funnest night of her world? That must have been something! You all look beautiful!

Padre Reeds said...

Race is smiling because he sees a future with his sisters' many teenaged girlfriends at his house doing make-up.

Sunny Day Tag Girl said...

How fun...we wanna come!!!!

Susie said...

I love girl nights! You all look simply fabulous, and you gave me a great idea for Annie's b-day party. I think I'll have a spa day party. Thanks for the inspiration

velvet said...

Gwen is a little Marsha Wiggins. All that lipstick? And scented? Definitely Marsha!

DA Wagners said...

I just hope God blesses me with a baby girl someday, because Girl's Night Out looks like a blast!

Anonymous said...

What a blessing! Sunny, you ARE Sunshine! Your family is beautiful!

Worley World said...

I love the girls night stuff!!! so much fun!!!!

Anonymous said...

How fun! We have "nail painting parties" at our house. We do this quite often since the nail polish never seems to last long on a 3 year old!

I think Race has Kirby's eyes. What do you think?

Before you know it he will want to join in on the girl stuff too! We are starting to encounter that, much to daddy's dismay...