
It's All Good.......When Mom leaves the house.
Kirby had the kids for an extended amount of time for 2 days in a row. The first day I came home to a "pillow pit" in my living room and something that looked like a cupcake bomb in the playroom.
The second day was much different. He had vaccumed the rug, done laundry, swept the entire house, washed dishes and had fresh coffee waiting for my return. So, I'll end with the same saying
"It's all Good."
8 comments:
love that action shot!
Kirby did what?! You should hire him out. You'd make bank!
FU-UN!!! and way to go Kirby - coffee and everything!
How do dads manage to be so cool, and still get the house cleaned up in about half the time that it takes the moms??
Sunny, You ARE doing well!! Keep up the good work. I LOVE the pic of Race in front of the fire on Kirb's blog, and the pic of the girls holding Race up in between them on yours!!!
Lynette
Such adorable pictures, as always! I miss you Sunny!
Daniel told me all about it, but I didn't have a good visual until I saw that pic of Gwen flying through the air. I feel good knowing that Kirby is in the medical field when Isaac plays games like "The Pillow Pit" at your house!
I have come home to similar situations myself. I think they get more done because the kids don't expect as much out of them and leave them alone. Chris just acts like he doesn't know what they are talking about and they leave him alone!!! It doesn't work for me!!!
Post a Comment