Boating with the Wagners....................
Yesterday we got invited spur of the moment to do some boating with our good friends Daniel and Alisa. I was soo excited we managed to get a sitter fast and it was soo fun to be out free of munchkins for a while. I jumped in that water as soon as the boat stopped and felt such a freedom in treading water for as long as I wanted. My friend Alisa is a total ball. She got me out of my scardey pants and made me do the tubing which was really fun. I told Daniel to drive the boat as if Claire was the one on the tube, not me. I actually got bored and made him speed up, which is the hand motion you can see in the pic. Alisa however is like a warrior princess out there. Daniel sped like lighting with her on the back, determined to never fall off. She took all the air and tosses like a champ and then ask for more! I love the pic with her hair flying everywhere and the determined look on her face.
My Kirbster also hung on tight and I delighted in watching him hang on despite Daniel's attempts to get throw him with his quick turns.
We decided "day dates" are really fun and we need to do more of them.
Thanks Wagners for letting us get in on your fun and CONGRATS on 8 eight years of marriage. You guys deffinintly model what it means to keep the love alive!
7 comments:
So much fun! I was totally impressed by your tubing skill. Day dates are a blast, especially without the kids for a change. It was fun just floating in the water w/o any care in the world. Got to do it again sometime. P.S. I am so stealing your pics to put on my blog!
Hey Sunny! Oh my goodness your girls are beautiful! Your whole family is beautiful. I asked April for a link to your blog! Thanks April! I miss you. It's been a really long time! I think the last time I saw you was at April's wedding, in 2000! Wow!
how AWESOME!
These pictures are so great! I can't wait to try tubing. You'll have to give me some tips!
Oh, that brought back so many memories of when I was a little girl. You guys are just FUN! Happy summer and Happy Tubing!
That looks like a total blast! Breaking free from kiddos for the afternoon is a blast in itself. Hope your summer continues to hold wonderful treasures and adventures.
You guys are so blessed to be surrounded by the ocean. I can't wait for the chance to join ya'll for some tubing action.
Post a Comment