It feels so Great...................
To get organized. I was just telling God that my house was feeling very cluttered and crazy and could he please help me get it together. Well, a suppose to be playdate with my friend Terry and her 3 kids turned into an all day Reorganize the Reeds day. Terry decided we should stop talking about all the cool ways to fix up certain areas and just do it. So we put down our coffee cups and got to work. She kept me moving and with six kids running through the house we stayed focus. We de-cluttered several book cases, completely organized my kitchen closet, and a number of other little things I just needed a push to do. She informed me that the shelf you see a picture of, was not a bookcase but rather a kick nack shelf and not a good place for all Kirby's huge medical books. So while it may look simple, getting that thing de-cluttered and moved to the living room took alot of work.
I love when God answers a prayer in such an outright "here ya go" way. Terry is not only a friend to me but a woman I greatly admire and glean tons of wisdom from. So not only did I de-clutter my house but being around her always de-clutters my mind as well.
3 comments:
You know this girl LOVES a good organization story. Way to go girl! Now that's my type of playdate!
Could you send her my way?
Ditto that, April!
Post a Comment