Tuesday, April 11, 2006


this is a day I don't really want to remember. Gwen's attitude has pretty much dominated our day and it has not been pretty since about 8am! Because I'm pregnant I'm sure it's worse emotionally but I literally wanted to run- out of the house this morning with Claire and not come back until Kirby got home, praying Gwen would be safe. Instead I tearfully walked across the street to my neighbors, The Grundy's, and ask if Claire could hang out with them for a few minutes while I tried to regain some control and peace in our home. Poor , sweet Claire. I'm fearful her sweetness is going to get jaded by the older sister's dramatic mood swings. The Grundy's helped and then prayed with me. Gotta love when people remember to take the issue straight to our Father, thank you Jesus for my sweet neighbors. After that, Mariah showed up, responding to my earlier crying message for help. And , you know I hate to cry infront of people! So Mariah came and Jack and Mia endured Gwen's sour attitude for a couple of hours. May Mariah be ever richly blessed today ! Thank you Jesus for friends who are there right when you need them! I almost cried when she left, I was alone with HER again.
We are doing okay at the moment it's 4:30 and bed-time is going to come very early for a certain 4yr old. Thank goodness , KIrby is home this evening. He has such a calming effect on me. Thank you Jesus for my husband. I'm including pics of the present peaceful moment of the girls actually playing nicely together.

2 comments:

crissyjane said...

Praying for you here in Helotes too : ) Those girls (and the bean) are so lucky to have you as their Mommy. And it's going to be a-okay - tomorrow is a new day : )

Anonymous said...

Praying for you. Sorry you had such a rough day. I love you.
Love,
Whit