Friday, April 28, 2006




today I spent 3 hours in Target, helping Gwen try and on and decide on 3 new outfits for summer. I decided , clothes she picked out herself would be a good use of the birthday money I was allowing to stack up in her piggy bank. I guess I was thinking she may want to use it for a car when she graduates........ Well upon returning home, she tried them all on again, and decided none were confortable right now. I'm not completely put out by this. I did my job and now she has clothes she likes, or at least did like for 3 hours in Target.
The pic is of the girls helping me with laundry.

2 comments:

Mariah said...

i am so proud of you for not being upset over this! i think that might have made me cry. the picture is terribly cute. i think gwen looks like alice in "alice in wonderland."

crissyjane said...

Good for you Sunny! I don't know that I could've done that for 3 hours - you rock!