After Thanksgiving me and the kids headed to New Braunfels where my family likes to spend thanksgiving. We stay in these adorable cabins right on the river. This year it was freezing and a bit rainy but we still managaed to have some fun. The pics are not actually in the snow but us playing in the pool that has been drained of water. Meg had the great idea of sliding on trash can lids from the shallow end to the deep and it was soo fun. When we got bored of that she took out some cooking oil and sprayed the bottom of the lids , then it got REAL fun. We made everyone do it. My fav pics are of Whit and my Mom.
3 comments:
Great pictures Sunny!!! Makes me miss you all!!! I don't think I will ever get used to seeing Meggie grown up. She was only about 6 the last time I saw her!
If you hadn't written that there was no snow, I would have totally thought you guys were sleding through a winter wonderland! Very cool family pics! How fun! Go Meg for thinking up the idea!
What a GREAT idea! Looks like fun!!!
Post a Comment